Mini Programmable DC Power Supply Series:
mPP series (Mini Programmable DC Power Supply) is a compact model for linear power supply. It offers high stability for applications that need precise output control and low noise.
- Support low-voltage digital circuits
- Provide two completely separate power outputs. Users can obtain higher voltage, current, and positive & negative voltage applications by using series or parallel connection. (mPP-xxxxT)
- OVP (Over voltage protection)/OCP (Over current protection) functions: For each programmable output, users can set desired protective voltage or current value.
- V.Set Limit function：Set the limit of the maximum voltage.
- When keypad is locked, user can not change the setting of voltage and current. The mPP will be locked even if user restarts the mPP.
- PC control software can display the waveform of voltage/current：It can record 2 to 4 datas in one second which allows users to view and analyze long period variations of voltage & current.
- Compact and high power output：Although it is only one-third of size compared to the traditional power supply, it can output 225Watts; which provides a better working space for the engineers and production line.
- Supply high resolution V, I for measurement：The resolution of V (voltage) / I (current) supports up to 1mV/1mA, which provides more accurate measurements in circuit designs, verifications, and quality tests.
- Memory Storage：Memorizes up to 100 formats setting of OCP, OVP and V.Set Limit.
- Remote control with PC interface：Using USB interface to offer PC-Link function (some models uses RS-232) able to write control programs, save data, and PCRemote.